Husqvarna Viking Clear Seam Guide Foot for IDF System 920614096
Also Available in Our Retail Store
1001 Knight Avenue, Ponca City, OK 74601
Call for More Information: (580)765-9999
The Seam Guide Foot for IDF system guides your stitching perfectly when joining fabrics. The presser foot is designed to help you keep the seam allowance at the same distance from the edge throughout the project. The presser foot has a metal guide at 5/8 Inch distance from the center needle position, which is the most used seam allowance when sewing clothes. It has four more markings for various seam allowances.
- Snap on the Seam Guide Foot for IDF(TM) system.
- Engage the IDF(M) system.
- Select a straight stitch.
- For joining fabrics together; place fabric right sides together.
- Place the fabric under the presser foot with the metal guide at the edge of the fabric for 5/8 inch seam allowance.
- Start to sew. The guide will follow the edge of the fabric and the seam will be sewn with the perfect straight seam allowance.
- Use the 4 other red markings on the presser foot for a narrower seam allowances.