Brother 1034D Serger Overlock Machine
Also Available in Our Retail Store
1001 Knight Avenue, Ponca City, OK 74601
Call for More Information: (580)765-9999
Designed for finishing the edges and hems of a wide range of fabrics, including formal wear, linens and stretchy fabrics, and for creating ruffles and decorative edges, the Brother 1034D Serger is the perfect addition to any sewing room. This reliable, easy to learn and use 3/4 thread serger features snap-on, interchangeable creative feet. Stitch options include 4 thread overlock, 3 thread overlock, narrow hem, rolled hem, and ribbon lock stitches. With its differential fabric feed, the 1034D helps you achieve better stitch quality, for a more even, professional finish, even on very thin or stretchy fabrics. Threading is easy, with the color-coded upper thread guides and lower looper threading system. Plus, the included snap-on presser feet allow for quick and easy changes to transition to each desired stitch. To help you get started, the 1034D comes completed with a printed English and Spanish operational manual.
- Two needles and 3/4 thread
- Versatile stitch options allow you to choose from 4 thread overlock, 3 thread overlock, narrow hem, rolled hem, and ribbon lock stitches.
- Easy color-coded threading
- Differential fabric feed for better stitch quality
- Fast, up to 1300 stitches per minute
- The stitch width can be easily adjusted between 3.00mm to 7.00mm, helping to provide the perfect stitch width for your project
- Presser foot pressure adjustment dial
- 2-point thread tension control device allows for smoother delivery of thread, and the tension for each needle can also be individually adjusted, for even more precise control for each type of thread.
- Free Arm for Sewing Cuffs and Sleeves.
- Retractable knife blade helps prevent against accidentally cutting your fabric when you're working close to the edges of rolled hems.
- Brightly Lit Work Area
- Safety feature prevents operation when the front cover is open
- Uses standard sewing machine needles
- Built-in storage allows you to keep accessory tools on the front panel flip-down door, and use the removable trim trap to store the foot controller, and to collect trim while serging.
- Comes complete with a printed, English and Spanish operation manual.
- Accessory Storage
- Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure
- Bulb Lighting
- Specialty Feet Included
- Dial Stitch Selector Type
- UL/CSA Listed
- UL/CSA Listed Voltage 110v
- Change for Rolled Hemming
- 0.7 - 2.0mm Differential Feed
- Lower Drive Knife Driver
- Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute): 1300
- 2 Needles
- Overlock Seam Width 5.0 - 7.0mm
- 1 Stitch Fingers
- 2.0 - 4.0mm Stitch Length
- 5.0 - 7.0mmStitch Width
- Underlooper Threader
- Standard Foot
- Blindstitch Foot
- Gathering Foot
- 4 large spools of serger thread
- Soft cover
- Needle set
- 4 Thread nets
- 4 Thread spool caps
- 4 Thread nets
- Cleaning brush
- Hexagonal driver
- Trim trap
- Foot controller pedal
- Instruction manual
- Carton Dimensions (W" x D" x H") 13.000 " x 15.200 " x 13.200 "
- Carton Weight (lbs) 18.100
- Unit Dimensions (W" x D" x H") 11.73" x 10.98" x 13.19"
- Unit Weight (lbs) 13.45