You have no recently viewed items.
A great alternative to embroidery, StripFlock Pro heat transfer vinyl gives logos a raised, textured, suede-like feel. The deep, opaque colors make StripFlock Pro excellent for retro designs or anytime you want a rich look. StripFlock looks excellent on caps, bags, and garments that need textured visual interest. Use Stripflock Pro as a base layer and cover with other materials or more StripFlock! The ability to layer this material allows you to say “yes” to multi-color designs.
EasyWeed is CPSIA Certified so it’s perfect for decorating children’s clothing and accessories.
Please Note: The indicated cut settings are based upon tests believed to be reliable and true. Due to the varying conditions of every individual’s blade, cutting strip, cutting mat, and other accessories, the given values are only intended as a starting point. Therefore, they’re given without guarantee and do not constitute a warranty. The purchaser should independently determine their ideal cut settings through test cuts when using different materials or colors of a material.
Application instructions (home iron)
• Set iron dial between Cotton and Linen
• Cover design with Kraft paper or non-stick cover sheet
• Place on flat, hard surface (ironing board not recommended)
• Press iron with medium/firm pressure (do not slide iron)
• Press each section of design for 10-15 seconds
• If areas of design lift after application, replace cover sheet
and re-press for 10 seconds
• Peel carrier warm
Application Instructions (heat press)
• Cut in reverse
• Weed excess material
• Preheat garment for 2-3 seconds
• Apply design at 320°F/160°C
• Use medium pressure for 15-20 seconds
• Peel carrier cold
StripFlock Applies to: