AccuQuilt Go! Die Kay's Bouquet by Laura Wasilowski 55372
Also Available in Our Retail Store
1001 Knight Avenue, Ponca City, OK 74601
Call for More Information: (580)765-9999
This die cuts one scallop circle, four triangle scalloped petals, two shaped leaves, a curved stem and 3/4" circle. Use for appliques.
Care & Maintenance:
Use adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads imbedded between blades and foam. It's normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.Die Tips
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting mats that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- For fast applique, apply fusible web to fabrics, then cut shapes with dies.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
- Flower 2 11/16"
- Center 3/4"
- Petals 15/16"W x 1 3/4"H each
- Stem 5/16"W x 5 15/16"H
- Big Leaf 1 5/16"W x 2 5/8"H
- Small Leaf 15/16"W x 2 5/16"H
- Finished Size 4 1/4"W x 8 1/8"H assembled size
- Die Board Size 5 in. x 10 in. (12.7 cm x 25.4 cm)
- Weight in lbs. 0.9