Husqvarna Viking OPAL™ 690Q Sewing Machine
Available Only in Our Retail Store
1001 Knight Avenue, Ponca City, OK 74601
Call for More Information: (580)765-9999
Introducing the OPAL™ 690Q by Husqvarna Viking, a sewing machine that combines user-friendly features and innovative technology to bring your creative visions to life. This machine is designed to offer a superior sewing experience, featuring a wide range of stitches and sewing techniques, as well as a large sewing space that allows you to handle large projects with ease. The OPAL™ 690Q is equipped with the exclusive Sensor System™ technology that automatically and continuously senses and adjusts to any fabric thickness for perfect, even feeding.
The OPAL™ 690Q comes with a variety of accessories to enhance your sewing experience. Included are several feet: Utility Foot A, Decorative Stitch Foot B, Buttonhole Foot C, Blindhem Foot D, Zipper Foot E, Edging Foot J, Sensor One-Step Buttonhole Foot, and Glide Sole. These feet cater to a wide range of sewing tasks, from basic stitching to intricate decorative designs. The machine also includes a Quilter’s 1/4” Piecing foot P, Clear Open Toe Foot, and Embroidery/Darning Foot R. With the OPAL™ 690Q, you have everything you need to explore your creativity and take your sewing projects to the next level.
- The unique EXCLUSIVE SENSOR SYSTEM™ technology automatically and continuously senses and adjusts as you sew any thickness of fabric for perfect even feeding.
- Start/Stop Button – begin and stop sewing without the use of the foot control. Great for sewing rows of decorative stitches, buttonholes, sewing on buttons and winding bobbins.
- The Automatic Thread Cutter is a true time-saver. It cuts the top and bobbin thread automatically.
- The TouchScreen is easy to navigate and shows all your settings.
- The Electronic Self-Adjusting Thread Tension sets the best tension automatically for all your sewing techniques and fabrics.
- Thanks to the Bobbin Thread Sensor, the machine stops sewing and alerts you when the bobbin thread is about to run out.
- The generous 8" (200 mm) sewing surface and long arm makes it easy to sew large projects.
- A large number of beautiful stitches for endless creative opportunities including 7 mm stitch width.
- Utility Foot A
- Decorative Stitch Foot B
- Buttonhole Foot C
- Blindhem Foot D
- Zipper Foot E
- Edging Foot J
- Sensor One-Step Buttonhole Foot
- Glide Sole
- Quilter’s 1/4” Piecing Foot P
- Clear Open Toe Foot
- Embroidery/Darning Foot R
- Seam Ripper
- Felt Pad (2)
- Multipurpose Tool/Button Reed
- Bobbins (5)
- Edge/Quilting Guide
- Spool Cap, Large (attached on the machine at delivery)
- Spool Cap, Medium (attached on the machine at delivery)
- Spool Cap, Small
- Hard Cover
- Foot Control
- Net Cable
- Warranty Card