Husqvarna Viking EPIC™ 95Q Sewing Machine
Available Only in Our Retail Store
1001 Knight Avenue, Ponca City, OK 74601
Call for More Information: (580)765-9999
Introducing the EPIC™ 95Q by Husqvarna Viking, a sewing machine that combines advanced technology with intuitive design to elevate your sewing experience. The EPIC™ 95Q features the JoyOS ADVISOR™, an interactive system that offers tutorials, sewing instructions, an easy access user's guide, a stabilizer guide, and more, right on your machine. This machine is also equipped with an integrated dual feed system that feeds fabric from the top, making it easier to sew multiple layers of fabric or specialty fabrics.
The EPIC™ 95Q boasts a large embroidery area, allowing you to create designs up to 310x210mm (12"x8") in one hoop. The machine's adjustable laser sewing guidance projects a laser line directly on your fabric, helping you align your stitches perfectly. The machine also offers automatic color change, moving to a different needle with every color change indicated in the design. The machine comes with four hoops of varying sizes and a large 7" color touch screen for easy navigation. The EPIC™ 95Q is mySewnet™ enabled, allowing you to connect to mySewnet™ apps, update your machine, and more. With the EPIC™ 95Q, you have everything you need to create stunning sewing projects.
Interactive Tutorials - Learn how to sew collars, hems, exclusive stitch techniques, insert zippers, and more.
Sewing Instructions - Sewing projects with step-by-step instructions built-in.
Easy Access User’s Guide - Get access to the full User’s Guide directly on the machine with the easy access icon. Use the search function to effortlessly find the topics you want to learn more about.
Stabilizer Guide - The perfect tool when choosing the right stabilizer for your project.
Quick Start Guide - Learn how to set up your machine for basic sewing to start sewing sooner.
Accessory Guide - Full set-up and instructions for some of our more advanced accessories.
Integrated Dual Feed
Feeds fabric from the top for ease when sewing multiple layers of fabric or specialty fabrics, eliminating the need for a separate dual feed presser foot.
Adjustable Laser Sewing Guidance
Project a laser guidance line directly on your fabric to easily line up your stitches. Move the laser projected line guide left or right to easily align lines of decorative stitches, consistently space lines of quilting, and more.
Fabric feeding-- Exceptional fabric feeding is provided by the additional front feed teeth and an overall wider feed teeth system.
Needle piercing power-- Electronic needle piercing power provides superior results when using heavy fabrics or multiple layers
mySewnet™ cloud-- Get a free mySewnet™ cloud account to use free apps and more.
Wifi access-- Connect to mySewnet™ apps, update your machine, and more.
mySewnet™ Blog-- Enjoy a live feed directly on your screen of news, free projects, and free stitches.
Large screen-- 10.1" capacitive touch tablet-like screen allows you to easily navigate on-screen using touch gestures like swipe, pinch, and spread.
Large working area-- More than 12" (310mm) to the right of the needle and the market's tallest working area at over 5.5" (140mm) gives plenty of room for large, bulky projects.
Multi-Function Foot Control Capability-- Control multiple functions of your machine like thread cut or reverse without taking your hands off your project.
Large thread spool capability-- Built-in telescopic thread stand allows you to use larger thread spools without the bulk of additional accessories.
Large bobbin-- Sew for longer periods without interruption.
- Personalized on-screen experience
- Top and bobbin thread sensors
- Automatic presser foot lift
- Lightweight, one-piece aluminum casting
- Bobbin winding through the needle
- Straight stitch plate and sensor
- Jam proof rotary hook
- Two USB ports
- Designed and engineered in Sweden
- Accessory tray with customized compartments
- Inch/Cm ruler on base plate
- Extensive stitch package including over 840 stitches up to 54mm wide, patented exclusive patented stitch techniques (laser pictogram stitches, sequin stitches, pop-up stitches, applique stitches, theme stitches, and yarn stitches), 5 sewing font styles with both upper and lower case letters, and 9mm wide decorative stitches.
- LED work light
- Ergonomic design
- Stable, steady, and quiet sewing experience
deLuxe™ Stitch System
- EXCLUSIVE SENSOR SYSTEM™
- Three free-motion settings
- Easy to access sewing functions (Start/Stop, Needle Up/Down, Stop, Fix, Automatic Thread Cutter, Reverse, Speed)
- Perfectly balanced buttonhole
- Stitch positioning
- 37 needle positions
- Stitch balance
- Tapering on decorative stitches
- Free-motion sewing with decorative stitches
- Thread net (4)
- Universal tool
- Seam ripper
- Bobbins (9)
- Edge/Quilting Guide
- Multipurpose tool/Button reed
- Thread cone holder (2)
- Spool cap, small (2)
- Spool cap, medium (2)
- Spool cap, large (2)
- Large spool holder (2)
- Straight stitch plate
- Complimentary software (PC ad MAC) to download, see in the built-in user's guide
- Soft cover for machine
- Foot control
- Power cord
- Utility Foot A for IDF System
- Decorative Stitch Foot B
- Buttonhole Foot C
- Blindhem Foot D
- Zipper Foot E for IDF System
- Non-Stick Glide Foot H for IDF System
- Edging Foot J for IDF System
- Adjustable 1/4" Foot for IDF System
- Darning Foot R
- Side-Motion Foot S
- Sensor One-Step Buttonhole Foot
- Self-Adhesive Glide Plates