Husqvarna Viking Adjustable Stitch in the Ditch Foot for IDF System 920567096
Also Available in Our Retail Store
1001 Knight Avenue, Ponca City, OK 74601
Call for More Information: (580)765-9999
Stitching in the ditch means stitching in the finished seam of a quilt or binding. There is usually a higher edge to the seam, the side where the seam allowances have been pressed to, and the lower side, the side without the seam allowances.
- Snap on the Adjustable Stitch-in-Ditch Foot. Thread with matching thread or invisible
- thread on top and thread to match your quilt back in the bobbin.
- Place the fabric to be stitched under the presser foot aligning the guide in the center of the
- foot with the seam. The guide will automatically fall on the low side of the seam and will
- stitch flawlessly down the seam of your quilt or binding.
- If the stitch is not in the seam you can move the needle up to three steps to the left or right
- to get the stitch perfectly lined up.
- To pivot ¼” (6 mm) from the end, stop sewing when the front line on the foot is even with
- the edge of the fabric