Husqvarna Viking Ruffler Foot 920032096
Also Available in Our Retail Store
1001 Knight Avenue, Ponca City, OK 74601
Call for More Information: (580)765-9999
The Ruffler creates tiny pleats or gathers in light to medium weight fabrics.
Ruffler Set Up
- Remove the ankle/shank.
- Replace the needle clamp screw with the longer screw included with the ruffler.
- Place the Ruffler on the machine ankle/shank with the fork over the needle clamp screw. Secure the Ruffler on the ankle with the accessory thumb screw.
- Set machine for straight stitch only.
- Reduce presser foot pressure as needed.
- The adjusting level (J) sets how often the Ruffler will pleat. Set it at 1 for a pleat each stitch, 6 a pleat every 6th stitch, and 12 a pleat every 12th stitch. Set it to 0 for no pleats, the Ruffler action is disengaged for normal straight stitching.
- The adjusting screw (I) sets how full the ruffles will be. Experiment stitching on scraps of the same fabric to be ruffled. Turn the screw to the right for more and the left for less fabric fullness in the ruffle.
- Stitch length 2.5-3. Experiment with other length settings because the stitch length will also affect the fullness of the ruffle. The shorter the stitch the less distance between the pleats.
Width must always be 0 for straight stitch.
- Place the fabric to be ruffled into the guide slots (G), then between the two black blades of the Ruffler (E & F) beyond the point of the needle.
- Lower the presser foot and sew at an even medium speed.
Create ruffle and stitch to flat fabric at the same time
- Place the flat fabric right side up under ruffler.
- Place the fabric to be ruffled right side down into the guide slot and blades as in step 1 above.
- Sew. The flat fabric is moved by the feed teeth as the top fabric is ruffled and stitched to it.
Group 5 - Daisy, Prelude 360, Prelude 340, Daisy 335, Daisy 330, Daisy 325, Daisy 320, Daisy 315, Daisy 310, Husqvarna Viking 250, Husqvarna Viking 230, Husqvarna Viking 225/215, Husqvarna Viking 210, Husqvarna Viking 205, Scandinavia 100
Group 6 - Platinum 955 E, Platinum 950 E, Platinum Plus 775, 770, 755 Quilt, 750 Quilt, 735, 730, 715, 535, Rose 605, 600, Iris, Lily 555, 550, 545, 540, 530, Husqvarna Viking 500, Interlude 445, 435, Freesia 425, Freesia 415, Husqvarna Viking 400, 350, Scandinavia 400, 300, 200, Emerald 203, 183, Designer Jade 35, Jade 20, Opal 650, 670
Group 7 - Designer Diamond Royale, Designer Diamond deLuxe, Designer Diamond, Designer Ruby deLuxe, Designer Ruby, Designer Ruby Royale, Designer Topaz 50, Designer Topaz 30, Designer Topaz 20, Designer Topaz 25, Designer Topaz 40, Designer SE, Designer SE Limited Edition, Designer I, Designer II, Quilt Designer, Quilt Designer II, Sapphire 960Q, Sapphire 965Q, Sapphire 85, 930, 875Q, 870Q, 855, 850, 835, 830, Designer Brilliance 80, Designer Brilliance 75Q, Designer Brilliance 80, Opal 690Q, Opal 670, 650, Eden Rose 250C, Tribute 140C
- Designer Epic
- Epic 95Q
- Designer Epic 2