Creative Grids CGRGE4 Stripology Quarters Mini Quilt Ruler
Also Available in Our Retail Store
1001 Knight Avenue, Ponca City, OK 74601
Call for More Information: (580)765-9999
The Stripology® Quarters Mini is one of the smallest rulers in the Stripology® series of rulers. Designed to work with units up to 6-1/4in, you’ll be able to cut 1/4in and 1/8in increments as well.
Designed by Gudrun Elra. Creative Grids® Rulers are made in the USA and sold through independent quilt shops as well as select online retailers.
- Easy to read black and white markings.
- Whole inch, half inch, quarter inch, and eighth inch increments are included.
- Markings for 1/4in and 3/4in cuts are included with cutting slots every 1/4in.
- Turn the ruler around and use the black and white squares to square up blocks in 1/4in increments up to 6-1/4in.
- Use the 45 degree lines to trim flying geese units down to 1/4in increments.
- 1-1/2in cuts are highlighted with black stars.
- Great for fussy cutting and trimming embroidered blocks. The flexibility of the ruler adjusts for the thickness of the embroidery giving you an accurate trim.
- Comes with fully illustrated step by step instructions.
- Scan the QR Code printed on the instructions to view a how-to video of these features and to see the patterns that can be made with this ruler.
- Ruler slides easily over the fabric until pressure is applied. Then our exclusive grip holds the fabric in place while cutting, eliminating slipping and miss-cuts.
- Total Size – 8-1/2in x 12-1/2in
- Alternating Slits are 8in and 9-1/2in long.