AccuQuilt GO! Signature Circles-6" Finished Die 55624
Also Available in Our Retail Store
1001 Knight Avenue, Ponca City, OK 74601
Call for More Information: (580)765-9999
Curves are everywhere these days, and this die makes it easier than you would ever think to create bold modern looks and gently curved designs! This innovative die cuts the placement notches for you, leaving you free to imagine dozens of different projects.
How to Die Cut 3-Color Signature Circles Block
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller. Tip: The die is specially designed to cut one complete 3-color, 6" finished block in one pass through the cutter.
- Fabric Color 1 (A): Cut two 3 1/2" squares. Place right side up over shape A to cut 2 shapes.
- Fabric Color 2 (B): Cut one 7" square. Place right side up over shape B to cut 1 shape.
- Fabric Color 3 (C): Cut two 4 1/2" squares. Place right side up over shape C to cut 2 shapes.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Signature Circles Die
- Signature Circles is a Block on Board® (BOB®) die which means it’s specially designed to cut one 3-color, 6" finished block in one pass through the cutter. Combine four 6" blocks to make a 12" finished block.
- No templates! No special rulers! Signature Circles includes 3 shapes that are difficult to cut by hand.
- Signature Circles features matching notches on curved seams and ¼" seam allowances for easy alignment and piecing.
- Signature Circles includes screen printed letters on die for easier piecing.
- Free pattern downloads and step-by-step block assembly instructions are available to get you started.
- Layer Cake-friendly
- Do you EQ? If you have Electric Quilt ® software, you can use it to create your own Signature Circles designs from their block library and cut your fabric
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Cut Size: Shape A: 3"W x 3"H (7.6 cm x 7.6 cm), Shape B: 6 1/2"W x 6 1/2"H (16.5 cm x 16.5 cm), Shape C: 4"W x 4"H (10.2 cm x 10.2 cm).
Finished Size: 6" Finished Block (15.2 cm).
Die Board Size: 10 in. x 10 in. (25.4 cm x 25.4 cm)