AccuQuilt GO! Mermaid King & Queen Die 55619
Also Available in Our Retail Store
1001 Knight Avenue, Ponca City, OK 74601
Call for More Information: (580)765-9999
Create your very own kingdom under the sea with this fun die. Complex pieces are cut in seconds, leaving you plenty of time for creativity. But beware, this is a Die to Try that’s only available for one month or while supplies last.
How to Die Cut Mermaid King & Queen Shapes
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué.
- Body: Cut and fuse one 3 3/4" x 4 1/8" rectangle. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 9 bodies across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 81 bodies.
- Tail: Cut and fuse one 2 1/2" x 5 1/8" rectangle. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 7 tails across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 98 tails.
- Long Hair: Cut and fuse one 3 3/8" square. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 11 long hair shapes across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 110 long hair shapes.
- Trident: Cut and fuse one 2 1/8" x 5 3/4" rectangle. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 6 tridents across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 96 tridents.
- Short Hair, Crown, and Top: Place scraps on blade and cut
Why Quilters Love the GO! Mermaid King & Queen Die
- Perfect for kids or sea creatures-themed quilting projects by pairing with GO! Sea Life Medley (55190) or GO! Nautical Medley (55497). You can also put together themed baby showers, bedroom, bathroom or gift sets by embellishing hand towels, bags, wall hangings, quilts, pillows, pillowcases and more.
- No template required! The GO! Mermaid King & Queen die includes 7 applique shapes that are difficult to cut by hand.
- GO! Mermaid King & Queen coordinates with GO! Square-10½" (10" Finished) (55592), GO! Qube 10" (55797) and GO! Setting Triangles-10" Finished (55553).
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).
- Cut Mermaid King & Queen shapes out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- Includes free embroidery download with 3 stitches ($22 value).
- Great way to use up scraps.
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Charm Square-friendly.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Cut Size: Body: 3 1/4"W x 3 5/8"H, Tail: 2"W x 4 5/8"H, Long Hair: 2 7/8"W x 2 7/8"H, Short Hair: 2 1/8"W x 1 3/4"H, Top: 1 1/4"W X 5/8"H, Crown: 1 7/8"W x 1 1/4"H, Trident: 1 5/8"W x 5 1/4"H
Finished Size: Mermaid Queen 3 1/2"W x 8 3/4"H (8.9 cm x 22.2 cm), Mermaid King 4 1/2"W x 8 3/4"H (11.4 cm x 22.2 cm)
Die Board Size: 6 in. x 12 in. (15.2 cm x 30.4 cm)