AccuQuilt GO! Joseph’s Coat-11" Finished Die 55622
Also Available in Our Retail Store
1001 Knight Avenue, Ponca City, OK 74601
Call for More Information: (580)765-9999
Create classic curves with ease with this GO! Block on Board (BOB) die. With the die to perfectly cut the shapes, including placement notches for you, you’re free to create with ease.
How to Die Cut 3-Color Joseph’s Coat Block
For best cutting results, position the fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller. Tip: The die is specially designed to cut one complete 11" finished block (up to 13 colors) in two passes through the cutter.
Follow the instructions for each pass
- Fabric Color 1 (white/background): Cut three 6 1/2" x 5 3/4" rectangles. Place right side up over shape A to cut three shapes.
- Fabric Color 2 (select 1-6 colors): Cut six 6 1/2" x 2 3/4" rectangles. Place right side up over shape B to cut six shapes of the same color or a variety of colors.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Joseph’s Coat Die
- The Joseph’s Coat die features a traditional circular quilt block design that also creates unique contemporary designs.
- Joseph’s Coat is a Block on Board® (BOB®) die which means it’s specially designed to cut one 11" finished block (up to 13 colors) in two passes through the cutter.
- No templates! No special rulers! Joseph’s Coat includes 2 shapes that are difficult to cut by hand.
- No need to be afraid of curves! Joseph’s Coat features specialized dog ears, ¼" seam allowances, and notches on curves for easy alignment and piecing.
- Joseph’s Coat includes screen-printed letters on die for easier piecing and organization of shapes.
- Free pattern downloads and step-by-step block assembly instructions are available to get you started.
- Layer Cake-friendly
- Do you EQ? If you have Electric Quilt ® software, you can use it to create your own Joseph’s Coat designs from their block library and cut your fabric.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Cut Size: Shape A: 6"W x 5 1/4"H (15.2 cm x 13.3 cm), Shape B: 6"W x 2 1/4"H (15.2 cm x 5.7 cm).
Finished Size: 11" Finished Block (27.9 cm).
Die Board Size: 10 in. x 10 in. (25.4 cm x 25.4 cm)